As I start out on my adventures, I find myself making little lists of “things I must do” and “places I absolutely must go”. I also find that I have quite a few ideas about how things will go, what places will be like, etc. So, I thought I’d kick things off with a bucket-list of sorts, that I can look back on in six months. I will keep it updated as I go.
To Do List
- Sky-dive/bungee jump (have narrowed it down to this one)
- Visit Summer Bay
- Tea ceremony in Japan
- Abseiling (quite a recent decision!)
Most looking forward to:
- Going back to Miyajima overnight and seeing the torii lit up in the dark.
- Eating Okonomiyaki in Hiroshima
- Blissful relaxation in Budapest
- Seeing Lake Bled
Will love the most:
- Hiroshima (again!)
- Croatia (yes, all of it!)
Most afraid of:
- All things that employ the following methods of motion – creeping, crawling & slithering
- My solo time in Beijing, before my tour group meets. Hopefully I will leave my hotel.
- Running out of money.
- Wanting to come home.
- Not wanting to come home.